Well, eMz has decided she wants to grow to at least 165cm tall.
So now she will start to record her height whenever she feels like measuring it.
Don't worry, eMz is always very bored so she'll do it like almost everyday if she has nothing to do.
Anyway...almost EVERYONE says she won't grow tall anymore..BUT NO! THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN! NOT TO EMZ! NEVER! (in denial)..i'm still young..i'm still young..so! here we go...
14 yrs old, 2002, 3/10 Starting Point : 159cm (shattap)
Goal Point : 165cm (min.)
3/24 : 159.5cm - i dunno if i measured wrong because this time i did it myself so i dunno if i was holding the thing wrong or whatever..but after many many attempt of getting it right....i think this is the most accurate. so there! .5cm grown! HA! i'm gettttting cloooooser!
3/27 : 160cm - exactly! i m pretty sure! my pe teacher measuered it for me when we were doing fitness testing and i think i just measured wrong last time..but YEAH! I HAVE TWO DIGITS IN THE RIGHT PLACE ! a 1 and a 6...now let's just slowly change the 0 to a 5 and VOILA! u'll be looking up on me! literally and...that..other one...forgot wut it's called..hehe!
Gradually, the queen's big adult features began to grow smaller and her face fresher.
At first she felt vaguely puzzled, not remembering clearly what had happened; then it all came back to her, and jumping up she ran to the nearest mirror.
Oh! how happy she was! Her too big nose and projecting adult teeth had become things of delicate beauty, her hair was thick and curly, and bright gold.
But, in her hurry and pleasure, the queen never noticed that she had not been changed into a beautiful young lady, but into a very tall little girl of eight or nine years old! Instead of her magnificent velvet dress she wore a straight muslin frock, while her hair, which was always fastened with diamond pins, hung in curls down her back. Her mind as well as her face had become that of a child, and this her courtiers were aware of, if she was not.
The chief minister set the example by ordering his wife and daughters to copy the queen's clothes and way of speaking. In a short time, the whole court, including the men, talked and dressed like children, and played with dolls, or little tin soldiers...
Name: Nymphadora Tonks
Nickname: Tonks, Dora (childhood nickname)
Birth: May 10, 1974, (father was muggleborn)
Hair Color: Whatever she wants, but naturally medium brown
Eye Color: Whatever she wants, but naturally black
Height: Again, whatever she wants, but naturally 5' 3"
Weight: You're getting the idea right? Whatever she wants, but naturally 57 kg (125 lbs)
Distinguishable Marks: A birthmark on her right hip about three centimeters across and shaped like... well, nothing, it's just a blob. But like the rest of her appearance, she can make this disappear.
If Tonks didn't change her appearance at all, she'd actually appear somewhat normal. Her hair is naturally a medium brown, just like her mother's, and is usually cut short and rather spiky. And while Tonks changes her hair and eye color liberally, she never changes the shape of her face or her complexion unless it's required for a mission.
Tonks usually doesn't retain her natural height of 5'3" and likes to add on a few inches to "even everything out." And no one is brash enough to ask Tonks if she trims off a kilogram or five from her natural weight of 57 kilograms. She doesn't though. Tonks is rather pleased with the proportions of her body and unlike some women, sees no reason to change them even when she can. Although she might increase her bust by a cup size for a special date... *wink*
While she's in the muggle world, Tonks almost falls under the "punk" category. She wears wizarding rock t-shirts (though the muggles are none the wiser), jeans, trainers and lots of jewelry.
Changes mentioned in Harry Potter:
- She looked the youngest there; she had a pale heart-shaped face, dark twinkling eyes, and short spiky hair that was a violent shade of "violet".
- A second later, her hair had turned bubble-gum pink.
- Her hair was blonde and curly this morning.
- Tonks, whose hair was short and bright pink again, would attract far less attention on the Underground.
- Her hair was tomato red and waist-length today; she looked like Ginny's older sister.
- An old woman greeted them on the corner. She had tightly curled grey hair and wore a purple hat shaped like a pork pie.
- Tonks (today heavily disguised as a tall, tweedy woman with iron-grey hair).
- bright bubble-gum-pink hair gleaming in the sunlight filtering through the dirty glass of the station ceiling, wearing heavily patched jeans and a bright purple T-shirt bearing the legend The Weird Sisters.
- Meda and Ted realized their precious little angel wasn't average.previous - next - home
She found a little girl with Dora's clothes but the wrong color hair standing stiff-backed in front of the store.
Realizing the fun she could have with her ability, Dora practiced changing her appearance. She discovered she could change not only the color of her hair and eyes, but also the color of her skin, the shape of her nose and ears, the length of her finger nails and many others. Each change caused a bit of pain. But the more she practiced the less she minded the pain as she found more and more things she could do with her ability. Dora continued to experience some random appearance changes, but the more she practiced the less and less frequently these occurred. By the time she was eleven, Dora didn't accidentally morph anymore, even when she was surprised or scared.
- As a child she'd have changed her face/shape as a child's form of imitation. The way a baby will mimic the things her parents do, she'd have actually mimicked their faces! So the working to keep her morphing in check would be more of a social thing than an ability thing! ~Sealgair
- I think that probably as a baby she would change her appearance into the different people she liked or recognized, and as she got older, learned to keep her changing into other appearances in check. I don't know, it's my opinion.