manga: A-B C-F G-K L-N O-S T-Z | movies: A-C D-J K-R S-Z | toons: A-F G-P Q-Z | links | books: A-B C-F G-K L-N O-S T-Z | comics: A-C D-L M-S T-Z | software: A-L M-Z | stage | ads: A-L M-Z | legends | t.v.: A-B C-G H-O P-S T-Z | photography | words | media | fan characters | story | documentary | music videos | short films | update | ARed-links OA-links male-links yahoo group | timelapse | UC/CB | misc | videos | mail |Da Grande
movies: A to C - D to J - K to R - S to Z
- (male AP CB) male AP
- (male excellent AP CB, AR RN, AR) 1987 Italy, Renato Pozzetto. Mixed-up adventures of 8 year old Marco. He puts all his heart into wishing he were big. The result is that he bursts through his clothes and wakes up in the guise of a 40 year old man. He seeks refuge in the house of his former schoolteacher and becomes a full-time babysitter. The teacher ends up as a 6 year old.
- CB scene - 2 (Akira)
- (father/son flashback age form dream sequences) 1988, Martin Sheen.
- (male adult size increase CBed?) AKA "Big Man Japan".
2007 mockumentary, Hitoshi Matsumoto.
- 40-something milquetoast Masaru Daisato leads a fairly normal existence poorly subsidized by a Japanese defense agency. Whenever giant monsters threaten, he makes for the nearest power plant, juices up on electricity, and grows about 30 meters tall to fight them as did others of his lineage before him. It is realistic that his civilian clothes do not fit after the transformation. His senile father bulks up one day and busts out of the senior care hospice, disrupting Tokyo's efficient civilian life. "Justice" Family appears to kick the heck out of the foreign red monster.
Darna movie series
- (AP AA TFs, RN) Filipina preteen superheroine based on comics series grows up and reverts with magic stone. In 1951, 2 Darna movies were made starring Rosa Del Rosario, with Mila Nimpa playing Narda, followed by another 2 starring Liza Moreno in the early 60s, one by Eva Montes and one by Gina Pareno in 1969. In the 1970s films, Darna's origin was changed; no longer a little girl, Narda was now in her late teens.
5/31/1951, Royal Films, Fernando Poe.
Rosa Del Rosario as Darna, Mila Nimfa as Narda.
Darna At Ang Babaing Lawin
"Darna and the Hawkwoman". 8/15/1952, Royal Films, Carlos Vander Toloso.
Rosa Del Rosario as Darna, Mila Nimpa as Narda.
Darna At Ang Babaing Tuod
"Darna and the Tree Monster". 4/14/1965, Premiere Productions.
Eva Montes as Darna, Coney Angeles as Narda.
Darna At Ang Planetman
"Darna and the Planetman". 1/18/1969, Vera Perez Productions.
Gina Pareno as Darna/Daria, Gina Alajar as Narda.
Isputnik Vs Darna Liza Moreno was the first actress to play both Narda and Darna.
Darna Ajaib (suspected adult to adult costume TF) 1980 Indonesian version of Darna.
- GMA-7 broadcast "Darna The animated series" in the mid 80s.
- (flash forward) In the 2005 TV series, Narda found the stone as a child, but she only became Darna and discovered her powers at age 18.
- Narda / Darna movie age forms
- (age stasis) 2009, Spierig.
In a world where nearly everyone has been an un-aging bloodsucker for a decade, a girl vampire sits outside to be killed by the dawn. Her note describes how she can't take eternal puberty anymore.
- (CB growth, size increased) 1999 movie. A fairy takes the form of a pretty blond woman and visits a widowed father and his daugther. Writer of children's books reads fairy stories to young daughter. A real fairy, Crystal, listens in. Tom's dog decides to chase her. Crystal collides with a tree and is knocked out. She transforms into human form, and subsequently suffers amnesia. The bare bottom nudity is easily explained to children without any concerns (if a fairy grows to human size her clothes no longer fit!). Chantelle Stander was hot as the Fairy turned human. Tom finds Crystal and falls in love with her, much to the disappointment and disapproval of Melissa's teacher, Miss Martinet. Crystal has to return to Fairyland within 6 days! (ciberman) IMDB
De rode zwaan
- (age stasis) 1999, Netherlands. Based on book by Sjoerd Kuyper. A young boy discovers a portal into another universe. He assembles an unlikely cast of heroes, including his grandfather's childhood flame who has failed to age.
Dead and Rotting
- (blurry adult rejuvenated glimpse)
Video link - screencaps - (Bstgate)
Dead and Rotting
- (OA cut-aways)
Direct voice link - voice link - vid link - screencaps
Dead and Rotting
- (old age, young adult) 2002, David P. Barton. 3 friends accidently kill the son of a witch in the form of a cat. The old naked witch regresses in the bathtub after pouring a pink substance. Cut, and 1 very pretty young lady appears topless out of the water (Debbie Rochon). After seducing the three men, she buries their offspring fetuses in pumpkins. They sprung up as hideous creatures ready to extract revenge. The witch keeps her young form to trap her victims, and from time to time becomes old again to make fear. For the rest of the movie, she stays clothed even though she is regularly seducing men and having sex - (Paul, Xenocross, metamorphose.org) video links: 01 02
- (possible ghost APed) Russia 2006. "Myortvye Docheri" 3 killed girls return as judgmental teens. Remake in pre-production.
- (young adult to ghost form OA)
Dead old woman's spirit possessed a lifelike human doll, the perfect puppet Amber Valletta. She heckles Jamie and reveals herself as the ghostly elder Judith Roberts in disguise.
- (came of age) 2004, von Trier, Vinterberg.
17 y.o. Alison Pill says "I just can't wait to show you", unbuttons her shirt, then holds down her bra, revealing her breasts with a big smile on her face. "They've grown. My breasts have grown." - BE'd
Death Becomes Her
- (middle age to younger adult rejuvenation) Streep
- (male AR, AP RN) 1984 Deathstalker meets a witch, who tells him to find a guy who lives in a hole. He finds the guy, turns into a kid, "frees" the guy from the hole, and turns back into an adult. Also M-to-F TG scene.
- (age stasis) 1994.
People are much older than they appear to be. 10 y.o. daughter Lindsey Haun can bend and metamorphose her body. She has been infected by an alien organism that makes her immortal, and a private detective is hired to protect her from a mad scientist who wants to steal her powers.
- (AA AP) Warning: image not safe for work. AP (ORLPH)
- (AP) 1991. Demon creates the illusion of a little blonde girl in a ruffled party dress of age 8 to lure a young man out of hiding. It then changes into a more mature version of the girl - a gorgeous woman in her late teens wearing a prom dress. Then it changes into the same woman a few years older and wearing nothing but an "Uncle Sam" hat and high heels. The woman is "Miss July" - a centerfold whose picture the boy was drooling over earlier and the forms are different stages of her life as pictured in her bio.
- (male AP, male AR)
Following clips have male AP and male AR blink TF's. They can be downloaded from ArArchive, new images section.
- (male AR, male AP AA)
- male AR - male AP - male ARed
- (male ARed, female ARed, unseen male AP RN, unseen female AP RN)
Kudo Shinichi no Fukkatsu! Kuro no Soshiki to no Taiketsu
- 2007, 2nd live action Tv drama.
AKA "Shinichi Kudo Returns! Showdown with the Black Organization"
- Diminutive gumshoe Detective Conan is transformed off-camera to his original full-sized self, Kudo Shinichi, after eating a piece of cake at the "Miss Japanesque" awards show party. Infantilized sidekick Ai Haibara also grew back to womanhood offscreen. Their discarded child-sized clothes are glimpsed on the floor. Before he can mull over the cause of his temporary transformation, a murder occurs, and it looks like Conan is once again called upon to save the day.
- Direct video links: before the unseen AP - after the unseen AP.
- Unseen AP screencaps - aftermath.
Haibara reverted back to childhood behind the scenes while Ran was unconscious - screencaps
- Male ARed direct video link - screencaps - male age forms Conan/Ran dream sequence.
poster - The secret can never be told - (Jeffr_2bya)
- (mother/daughter adult body swap) 2011.
Young adult cheerleader Ione's mom suggests Ione wish upon a star to swap bodies with Sloan's young adult self to win a dance contest. That night, aliens abduct mom and daughter. Ione wakes up in Sloan's 18 y.o. body in 1992, while Sloan wakes up in Ione's 18 y.o. body in 2011; and, oh yeah, Ione is pregnant with herself - (Dale Ribbons)
- (coming of age) 1995 Natalie Portman. growing up -
developing - 3
- (male FF) 1977, India. Exchanged boys grow up in different environments. The baby was switched back by the eagle, young Dharam in a mini "transforming" into the grown up Dharam still in a mini.
Didi Quer Ser Crianca
- (male AA AR, male AA AP, male AA "age swaps")
2004, Brazil. "Didi wanna be a kid".
- Suddenly, some magic pills appear, causing Didi and Felipe to exchange: Didi turns child and Philip turns adult.
Some scenes @ 30m, 46m30s, 1h12m5s - Video link
- Male AA screencaps: swap - AR - AP - swap - swap
Didi Quer Ser Crianca
- (unseen AA APed aftermath glimpse)
At the end, preteen Sandrinha (Malu Rodrigues) took a magic pill off-screen, before driving off with Didi as a beautiful adult (Fernanda Lima).
AA APed screencaps - male AR cover art
Distant Neighbourhood, A
- (male mind transfer to past self)
"Quartier Lointain" "Vertraute Fremde" Belgium, Germany, 2010.
- Adaptation of Jiro Taniguchi manga "Haruka na Machi e"
Thomas in his 50s collapses and wakes up 40 years earlier in the body of his teenage self. The purpose of our hero's incredible journey is to prevent his father's disappearance. But can we ever alter the past, even by returning to it? - Trailer link
- (presumed AA) Adult movie about cloned sister Michelle Wild. No growth shown - cover
Do or Die
- (old age transformation scenes, unseen child AP, accelerated pregnancy) 2003 Tv movie. Virus causes victims to age rapidly, including children (not depicted). The rate is 1 year per day. Old age becomes favored method of execution. Pregnancy takes only weeks. Effects on children not shown or discussed. male old age - pregnancy - old age
Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood
- (male age anomaly) 1996. Ashtray's teen father is younger than him. "Look at you, man. Look, you got big."
Don't Look Under the Bed
TG scenes old-age TG-AP - male TG-AR
Donkey's Hide, The
- (TF) Live-action 1982 USSR "Nadezhda Kosheverova" This classic fairy tale involves the daughter of a widowed Russian King. She receives a magical ring and is able to change her appearance at will. French version of the same story directed by Jacques Demy was released in 1970.
- (TF, baby acceleration) "The Donor", 1996 Japan. Masato Sasaki. Doctor has had a sex change and is planning to conceive a child with her own (male) rapid maturing clone.
- (body doubling) "The Doppelganger", 1993, made for Tv movie.
Graphic lengthy scene where Drew Barrymore splits into 2 exact clone-like replicas. There's also an extensive scene where the 2 merge back into 1 person again. Her split personalities had become so extreme that they needed separate bodies - (whackadoodle1)
Dospeláci muou vechno
- (male excellent short CB/APed scene, male AR to infancy, RNed)
"Adults are allowed everything", "Just Because You're Grown-Up".
Czechoslovakia, 1969, b&w. Kratky Film Praha, Gottwaldov Film Studio.
- An early entry in the well-established movie genre in which a young boy is magically transformed (or body-swapped) into a grown man, and often a man regresses back to boyhood! The genre may have started with Great Britain's 1948 "Vice Versa", and carries on worldwide to this day.
Arrogant and spoiled Michael's scientist-father is reduced to a drooling infant, a situation which produces some simplistic yet amusing eventualities. The punitive institution of public education gets a sound thrashing. The film boasts several somewhat surreal sequences, as well as one wholly bizarre production number.
The only US release seems to be the obscure "'Specially for Kids" 1993 video, targeted to libraries and institutions.
A strange dream opens the film: young boy Michael drives up to school in a car and picks up cute little girl Louise. Michael tells his father to go to bed rather than watch a horror movie on TV. Michael's teacher chastises his adult students on not learning to whistle. Then Michael wakes up. His father, the world famous Dr. Dvorak, tells him to get ready for school.
Michael sneaks into the National Science Laboratory, and sees his father working on his new invention which can change the size of animals, in an effort to end world hunger. He steals the formula and adds his own ingredients. Then his father returns, drinks the formula, and instantly turns into an infant! Michael tries some new permutation of the formula, and grows into an adult! He changes into his father's clothes, hoping to pass himself off as his father's long-lost brother. Michael takes his infant-father in his arms, and tries to drive his car home. Miraculously, he manages to drive backwards all the way home.
Big Michael goes outside to try and solicit his best friend Louise, but the smart little girl knows not to talk to strange adults, and she solicits the help of a cop. Big Michael returns home to find that his infant father has made a mess out of the place. The flirty woman next door comes over asking for a date. Big Michael reluctantly agrees, and soon the young woman is leading the terrified man-child in romantic dancing.
Next morning, an exhausted Big Michael makes his way to school, and confronts Louise with the truth of his miraculous transformation. Louise at first thinks he is just a pervert trying to befriend her, but soon she sees the horrible truth about the father's miracle potion. At school, Big Michael is forced into the problematic position of teaching his own peers, but he enjoys his newfound power. He confiscates all the boys' peashooters. Big Michael taunts his enemy, Frankie, with difficult mathematics problems.
After school, Big Michael explains the joys of being an adult with the production number "Now That I'm Grown-Up".
Louise helps out by feeding and bathing father-baby, but chastises Big Michael's irresponsibility in domestic affairs. Soon, Big Michael is at an employment agency, asking to become a hockey player or astronaut. Louise browbeats poor Big Michael into fighting a boxing contest. He is saved from total annihilation only by Louise dropping the lighting fixture onto Mighty Eddy's head. Louise shames Big Michael into getting a real job as a lowly dishwasher. Big Michael informs her of his failure, and she tells him that he is still immature, no matter how big he appears to be.
Suddenly, the real Dr. Dvorak pulls off the covers, and Michael is a child again! Michael runs to the kitchen, and welcomes home his mother, with her new baby, Michael's real baby brother!
- Info link:
- Male AP/CB screencap:
Dospelaci Muzou Vsechno
- (male AR/AP cut-aways) male ARed - male APed
- (UC scene) 1996 Lauren Holly.
- UC - UC
Dream a Little Dream
- (mind transfer ARed) 1989 A bike accident transfers the minds of an elderly couple into some young teenagers.
- (male AP) AKA "Nemo" 1984 UK/France. Jason Connery (Nemo), Seth Kibel (Young Nemo), Mathilda May (Princess Alice, also in Lifeforce). Nemo wanders into an elevator which takes him through space and deposits him on a strange beach inhabited by mysterious magician Mr Rip, the masked swordsman Legend, and the beautiful Princess Alice of Yonderland. When Nemo becomes jealous of Legend's attentions towards the princess, he asks Mr Rip to transform him into an adult so he can win her love - (Akira)
Drop dead Fred
- (flashback AR, AA, flash forward fade, cut-away) Phoebe Cates.
- (timelapse) Tuukka Hari, Finland, 11 min. With time-lapse photography the director traces 1 year in a dry dock in the Suomenlinna fortress.
Dude, Where's My Car
- (BE) The 2 male leads give alien necklaces to their girlfriends, causing their breasts to expand under their clothes.
- (adult rejuvenation) "Jiaozi", "Gaau2zi2".
2004, Hong Kong, horror, Fruit Chan.
- Mrs. Li is losing her good looks and longs for passion. Aunt Mei cooks her some special fetus dumplings which she claims to be effective for rejuvenation. This has a wondrous effect on her libido. Mrs. Li hosts a dinner party for her friends, who compliment her and wonder about her newly found beauty and youth. Mr. Li eats one of her dumplings and has violent sex with Mei, whom he finds out to be 64 y.o., but with a form like a slender 30 y.o. woman. She attributes her looks to her cannibalism. Soon, Mrs. Li realizes that she can not stay young without eating Mei's dumplings.
- Based on short film in "Three... Extremes"
- (AP CB) Gertie fan art - under certain circumstances E.T. can make organisms grow faster.
- (flashback) "Ainshutain Garu" 2005 Japan. Highschool teen happens to fall in a timeslip. She can save her mother from dying in a past accident by destroying the time continuity. What is she going to do?
El brassier de Emma
- (coming of age) "Emma's Bra" 2007, Maryse Sistach. Family comedy set in 1962. After her older sister flies off to Paris, 13-year-old Emma remains in Mexico City with their squabbling parents. She fosters a growing fetish for all things associated with mammary glands: her own developing breasts, nursing infants, sexually curious boys, and that bizarre male invention: the brassiere. Precociously liberated Emma single-handedly launches the Mexican women's movement.
- (age disguised)
"What's the matter? Is something wrong?" Changed voice: "They told me to change my appearance, so..."
"No, it's... you look great."
- (ARed glimpse illusion) In a subtle scene, Elektra sees 15 y.o. Abby Miller (Kirsten Prout) as a younger girl wearing the same hairstyle. If the younger version was played by Laura Ward, who also played Young Elektra, it may mean she imagines Abby as a younger version of herself with a similar destiny.
- (male FF) 2003 - years
- (dream sequences) 2005 movie, Naomi Watts. Deleted scenes. Cuts to Ellie's inner child.
Elvia, Mistress of the Night
- (female breast expansion power) The titular character is running from the villain while locked in a graveyard. To escape, she pushes her breasts against the chain locking the gate, and takes a deep breath. Her boobs swell enough to break the chain.
- 1976 Barbara Carrera - from poster
Emerald Forest, The
- (flash forward) 1985. Boy grows up and comes of age in jungle. Yara Vaneau: Young Heather. Estee Chandler: Heather. Dira Paes: Kachiri.
- (old age ARed to younger adult, old age, AA) 1998, Joanna Kearns. On her 75th birthday, Emma makes a wish. As she blows out the candles on her birthday cake, an eerie wind sweeps through the dining room. As Emma stares at her son's wish ring from 1963, it feels warm on her aged hand. When she wakes the following morning, she finds herself 35 years younger. Now being a young woman, along with the knowledge and experience of her 75 years, she has the opportunity to change her life. Emma is determined to make her wish come true and befriend her daughter Joy - (Ricky) cover She returns to old age in spurts.
- old age ARed - old age scene
- (adult rejuvenation) 1993 soft porn. She's given a mystic substance which will give her adult youth and allow her to enter the souls of other women. She searches her true love Mario from 20 years ago. When he sees young Emmanuelle, he doesn't believe it's really her, but she retells all the juicy details of her adult past to prove it to him.
- (adult slightly rejuvenated cutaway) - "L'amour d'Emmanuelle", 1993 softcore flick.
Video link - screencaps - (Mary Jane)
- (adult rejuvenation) "Le parfum d'Emmanuelle", 1992.
An old couple is restored to the sexual vigor of adult youth.
- Video link - screencaps - (Mary Jane)
- (adult rejuvenations) 1992 soft porn. When Emmanuelle retreated to a Tibetan monastery, she was given a perfume that can reduce the ages of adults into younger adults. She could enter another woman's body and experience her sexual rapture. The sensual, magical touch of Emmanuelle's perfume rejuvenates Sam's parents by 50 years to their sexual peak ages, with devastating results...
- Sylvia Kristel: Emmanuelle. Marcela Walerstein:Young Emmanuelle - Prequel to "Emmanuelle's Love".
- (old aged, TF) 2007 partially animated Disney film. In both animation and live action, evil queen Narissa transforms into an old hag. In live action, Narissa transforms into a dragon in an obvious Sleeping Beauty reference - ( jasobres, metamorphose.org)
End of Days
- (slight adult rejuvenation AA dream sequence) 1999 face
- (alien FFed) Fast growing alien child - dress-up
- (kinda male flash forward AP, alien UC) 1985. Alien baby grows up fast.
Enfants de Timpelbach, Les
- (adult roles kinda looks slightly like ARed) 2008. For several weeks, the children of Timpelbach have been playing multiple practical jokes and nasty tricks. Overwrought, the parents decide to leave the village for what they think will only be one day. The news of a village without parents makes Oscar and his gang of thugs happy! A few daredevils decide to side with Manfred and Marianne to regain control of the village - (doctor anguish)
- (small possibility of AP RN?, AR) "The Enfolding", 2005. A research scientist is missing. Anomalies are occurring in the lives of everyone who is exposed to the force of a mysterious meteorite. They are getting younger. A thought-provoking story on the reversal of time. The audience is drawn into a mystery that culminates in a startling conclusion - (K)
Based on short story "Paradox of Order" by Gyula Hernadi.(JeffR_2bya)
Enteng Kabisote 2: Okay ka fairy ko
- (APed) "The legend continues" 2005, Philippines, based on sitcom. The magical world Engkantasya and the human world welcome Ada, Enteng and Faye's fast growing baby princess who hatched from giant egg. Angel Sy (5/4/2000): Ada Kabisote.
Enteng Kabisote 3 2006. Mikylla Ramirez (8/27/1998): Ada Kabisote.
Entre la tarde y la noche
- (flashback scenes) AKA "The Magic Hour", 1999, Mexico.
- Angélica Aragón: Minerva - Martha Lorena Osuna: young Minerva.
A writer facing a critical situation in her career decides to re-encounter her past, the fantastic world of her childhood. She is surprised by facts she never knew as a child that would've changed her life.
- (flashback to younger adult) AKA: Go Go Sister, Operation Makeover, Eonniga Ganda. South Korea, 2007
So-young Ko: Na Jung-ju, Alice. An Jo: Na Jung-ju.
30 year old Jung-joo despises her life. The turning point was failing to become the girlfriend of high school poster-boy Ha-ni. Given a chance to go back to her past for 1 week, she meets her younger self, and is determined to change the course of her life. But the task is much harder than it had first appeared to be.
ET The Extra Terrestrial
- (male mental age) 1982, Erika Eleniak. Elliott acts out romantic scene from old movie - caps
- (flash forward rumor) In "pre-production". Drew Barrymore and Steven Spielberg were said to have been in talks to make a sequel to the Hollywood classic. Drew is anxious to resume her role as Gertie, but only if Spielberg, who directed the first film, agrees to oversee the project. Barrymore was 6 years old when ET shot her to fame in 1982. According to unsourced reports the sequel would have seen ET return to a now fully grown-up Gertie, desperate for help saving his family from extinction.
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- (mental age forms) Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet with their child actor doubles (full view) - cast photo - (O')
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- (mental ARed-like flashbacks) 2004 - time
- (age stasis) 2004 Retelling/updating of the old Elizabeth Bathory legend. A sadistic noblewoman attempts to prolong her youth by bathing in the blood of virgins.
- (adult time reversal) 2004. Drunk 33 y.o. business woman is granted her wish to go back 8 years to change the decisions that led to her empty life.
- (deleted scene featured male and female AR) 1997.
A female AR scene was removed from the finished film, because test audiences felt uncomfortable regarding it.
The female crew member had lost her son. She sees her son running down a hallway and gives chase. As she does so, he begins to get smaller and younger, and as she continues to follow so does she. She gets to an intersection in the labyrinth of corridors and hears a young child, we assume her son, giggling. She runs down hallway after hallway trying to find him, getting younger and younger with each twist and turn. Eventually we see a small child run down a long hallway, who trips and falls. The camera pulls out and zooms away, and we hear an infant's wail and then silence - (Ferver)
- (male adult aging) 2012, John Simm.
A man imprisoned for drug-smuggling charts his relationship with his wife. The film was shot a few weeks at a time from 2007-2012 to reflect the protagonist's time in prison and achieve an authentic aging process - (F5)
Everything is Illuminated
- (male FF) 2005 - male
Evolution of a Filipino Family
- (FF AA) "Ebolusyon ng Isang Pamilyang Pilipino", 2004, 10 hrs. drama, Lav Diaz.
Intimate epic methodically observes the collapse and hopeful revival of a poor farming clan, meant to symbolize a nation's history spanning 1971 to 1987. Lensed over 9 years, the cast members grow older ever so gradually; it's like slowly turning the pages of a photo album. By the time Raynaldo has grown from child to near adult, the full power of Diaz's unusual shooting method packs a surprising wallop - (F5)
- (adult age stasis, OA) Morgana Le Fay uses magical powers to keep herself looking young well into middle age. When Merlin tricks her into casting a powerful mist spell, she releases so much energy that she ages far beyond her natural age.
- (male APed) 1981. Morgana aged her son Mordred from a young boy into a man to face Arthur in combat.
- (OA) The grisly fate of Morgan Le Fay was rendered in a very Nightmare-Fuel-Efficient way.
- (unseen CB, TF) "The Faculty" - transformation scene - start
Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner!, A
- (male age disguise, coming of age)
7/9/11 "Fairly OddParents" live action movie, Nickelodeon.
- Timmy Turner is now 23 years old and still living at home. He has gotten around "Da Rules" which state a kid must lose his fairy godparents once he matures by pretending to still be a child. He is a grown adult (Drake Bell) who wears kid's style clothing, rides a child's bike, and still goes to the 5th grade. When little Tootie shows up in town years later as a grown woman, Timmy finds he has very adult feelings for her.
- Trailer link - (Otaru)
- (slight FF) "The Fall", 2006.
Young Alexandria is recovering from a broken arm in the hospital. Roy Walker tells an elaborate story about 6 men on a quest. She becomes embroiled in the tale and starts mixing fiction with reality, not realizing that Roy is using her to procure morphine for him. The hospital scenes with Catinca Untaru were shot in chronological order. Over the course of 6 weeks, she grew taller and her English improved like her character's. She lost her front baby teeth right before shooting began, so filming in sequence allowed for the continuity of the gap between her teeth to remain consistent.
- (male adult ages) "Body Switch", Denmark, 1995, Ulf Pilgaard, Morten Schaffalitzky.
Old scientist and 19 y.o. male traded places after the latter's healthy body was swiped. Can he get it back?
Fat Spy, The
- (ARed) 1966. The youth flowers turn the villains clothes into child-sized diaper pants but their voices are unchanged - caps
Father of the Bride
- (flashback AR AA, dream sequence) Daughter briefly "AR"ed.
Faust: Love of the Damned
- (BE) Breast Expansion scene escalates into Body Horror without any warning.
Fear Dot Com
- (ghost AP, AA, brief old age)
- APed - APed
- (OA face morph) "The Fear", 1995.
Video link - caps - (MySpecialFX)
Field of Dreams
- (male old age) Moonlight Graham instantly ages 50 years as he passes the chalk line that Ray Kinsella had chiseled into his Iowa cornfield - male
- (slight UCed scene kinda looks like APed) 2006. Monica Keena is disciplined by principal while wearing school girl uniform. slight UCed
Final Cut, The
- (male adult time flashback) "I have this recurring dream where I'm aging backwards."
Final Cut, The
- (male mental AR effect) Memory recording reversal - (ArArchive, 2BYA)
- (AA, some OA'd, also some flashbacks)
- female ages
The movie scenes are from:
Titanic, 1997 - The House of Yes, 1997 - A Cinderella Story, 1998 - Practical Magic, 1998.
- (FF/FB face close-ups) - ages
The movie scenes are from (top row):
- Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, 1994 - 500 Days of Summer, 2009 - Braveheart, 2005 - It's a Wonderful Life, 1946 - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, 2005 - Once Upon a Time in America.
- (bottom row) Superbad, 2007 - Tristan + Isolde, 2006 - Watchmen, 2009 - You Can Count on Me, 2003.
- (male adult caricatures timelines) 2012. Batman, Nicholson, Murray - Evolutions
- (male adult FF) actor Evolution
- (male adult FF) Movies with age makeup & effects:
"Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter", 2012.
"Grudge Match", 2013. Starts with digitally rejuvenated young adult Stallone.
"J. Edgar", 2011, Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Leo's Titanic "sequel" - fan parody - (various)
- (male face FF AA, also flashback scenes)
The movie scenes are from:
Joe Dirt (2001), Nacho Libre (2006), Pootie Tang (2001), Slam Dunk Ernest (1995), Tommy (1975).
- (male face FF AA, also flashback scenes)
The movie scenes are from:
Almost Famous (2000), Art School Confidential (2006), Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001), Kinsey (2004), La vie en rose (2007), Nuovo Cinema Paradiso (1988), Shine (1996)
- (face FF AA, also flashback scenes)
The movie scenes are from:
27 Dresses (2008), 28 Days (2000), Contact (1997), Les misérables (2008), Little Women (1994), While You Were Sleeping (1995), Bride Wars (2009)
- (boy/man characters) - male ages
The movie scenes are from: The Addams Family, 1991 - The Education of Charlie Banks, 2007.
- (AA FF, coming of age) 2010.
When 2nd-graders Bryce and Juli meet, girl-phobic Bryce does everything he can to keep his outspoken wannabe girlfriend at arm's length for the next 6 years. When Juli finally looks away, will it be Bryce's turn to be dazzled?
- young Juli Baker: Morgan Lily - older Juli: Madeline Carroll
- young Bryce Loski: Ryan Ketzner - older Bryce: Callan McAuliffe
- young Lynetta: Gillian Pfaff - older Lynetta: Cody Horn
Fly 2, The
- (unseen male AP)
Fly Away Home
- (slight FFed) Anna Paquin, 1996.
A feisty girl's adventure to save a flock of migrating geese. She seems to be about 11 when the film begins, maybe 13 by the end.
Food of the Gods part 2
- (male) aka "Gnaw" 1989. Dr. Travis has used an experimental serum on a little boy with growth problems, which has caused the boy to grow to about 15 feet. She built oversized furniture for the giant kid, who tries to run away and gets caught. Dr. Neal perfects a cure, but it's too late to help Dr. Travis' patient.
- (male OA, adult FFed) Mel Gibson's character was cryogenically frozen for almost 50 years and didn't age during that time. However, the effect wore off and he eventually looked the same as he would have if he hadn't been frozen, which worked out well for him, since he could be reunited with his lost love, now an old woman.
Fortune Code, The
- (male AR) 1990 Hong Kong. In 1942, prisoners in Camp 732 must find "The God of Fortune", a treasure to finance the Chinese resistance effort. Kent Cheng has reverted to a child and has to be breast-fed by his pals. A comedy with great fights, and a lot of flat jokes.
- (male adult age stasis) "The Fountain". A Conquistador's quest for the Tree of Life, which can theoretically grant immortality. Outside the frame, a tree essentially de-ages a cancer-ridden monkey, and presumably grants immortality to the main character.
- Rachel Weisz historical fantasy movie about search for Fountain of Youth.
Frankenstein Conquers the World
- (male growth) Japanese boy grows into adult man and green haired giant. male
- (male) AKA "Frankenstein vs. Baragon" 1965, Japan. Featured a boy getting zapped by radiation and turning into a long-haired green giant.
- "Furankenshutain tai chitei kaijû Baragon" The Frankenstein monster grows bigger and bigger in the most amazing growth spurt since "Attack of the Fifty Foot Woman" and his pants grow too? Shouldn't they have just split at the seams at some point, leaving him to strut around nude?
Frankie and Alice
- (kinda like mental ARed) 12/10/10, Halle Berry. Emotionally damaged stripper has multiple personalities, including a small child named Genius.
- (mind transfer AR AA, RN) 1977, 1995 Tv, 2003 movies based on novel. A mother and daughter trade places.
- 1977 Jodie Foster poster - 2 3
- 1995 Gaby Hoffmann, Shelley Long. poster
- 2003 Lindsay Lohan, Jamie Lee Curtis - poster 5 - 6 - 7
Freddy vs. Jason
- (TF, male flashback) 2003. Jason runs his machete into a girl. The girl's body morphs into different children as the girl says, "I deserved to be punished. We all deserved to be punished." Jason is seen as a young boy, bald and somewhat disfigured, as other kids at summer camp tease him. He is curled up in a fetal position, wearing only shorts, and shaking. The kids throw him into the water where he drowns.
Friday the 13th: A New Beginning
- (male flash forward) 5th film begins with nightmare of Tommy Jarvis as a child before we see him wake up as an adult in a moving vehicle.
Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood
- (flash forward) Film begins with nightmare of Tina Shepard as a child before we see her wake up as an adult in a moving vehicle.
Fruit is Swelling, The
- (excellent live action APed, CB, UC, AR RN) 1997 Hong Kong. Fast aging schoolgirl bursts out of uniform in classroom.
The heroine is called Peach, an 8-year-old girl. She is confused by an adult movie: "The man was punishing her with his club, and she was suffering". Peach is curious, and prays the wishing tree for a speedy growing up. A friend makes the same wish. Change starts with a close-up of the feet of the hero as she gets out of bed in the morning. The adult hero in this film does not have big, hairy feet like Tom Hanks, so the revelation is more subtle. Peach has suddenly gained 10 years overnight. She has the body of an 18 year old, but the mind of an 8 year old. "What is happening to me?!" The girl playing the older version of Peach, Chun Chung, was a professional nude model.
- 01 - 02 - CB - 04 - 05 - 06
Fruit is Swelling, The
- (torn clothing AP, UCed, CBed) Thanks to bandwidth generously donated by AR Archive, it is now possible to upload video clips. The original Cantonese audio was lost.
AP, UCed clip Little 8 y.o. Peach wishes she was older. That night, a very special surprise begins to happen.
AP, UCed clip Peach discovers she aged 10 years overnight and screams in the mirror. Her mother asks if everything is all right. She impersonates her younger voice. CAUTION NUDITY
AP, CBed clip Peach goes to school. She runs into her classmates fleeing in terror. Her friend has APed at her desk while the teacher was absent. Peach and her friend (still in torn clothes) go out in public.
AP, CBed clip Peach visits her sister at work and reveals they're now the same age. Caution nudity
- (AA) age illusions clip (14 MB) cut-aways.
- Sorry audio corrupted. The AR RN was not shown. Swimming instructor visits 18 year old girlfriend at home but dad is furious. When she comes down stairs he realizes why - ARed RN aftermath clip (5 MB) - Audio corrupted. Peach briefly appears to return to 18 years old, still wearing stretch shirt ARed brief AP clip (4 MB)
- 7 - 8 - 9
- (adult coming of age, time crisis) "The Future", 2011, Miranda July.
July and Hamish Linklater play a late 30-something couple who can bend time as narrated by their cat. Sophie pictures her friends' kids growing up right before her eyes. Her friends go from pregnant to mothers to older mothers. The Sophie and Jason seen at the close are completely different from the more childlike versions presented at the outset.
- (male flashback) 1999 - years
- (unseen alien reverse lifespans) ET's
- (slight "UC" glimpse) "The Gate", 1987 horror movie.
Teen sister Alexandra "Al" (Christa Denton) is left in charge. She glances in a mirror at her developing body and sighs. Her pajamas look very slightly too small or outgrown.
- (ghost attack AP) AKA "Nightmare", "(The) Scissors". Stabbing victim witnesses age forms.
- Direct video link
- (unseen adult rejuvenated age disguise) The pairing of Steve Carrell and his 20 years younger costar Anne Hathaway might have made the romantic subplot a bit icky, if not for Hathaway's character's explanation that the plastic surgery that completely altered her looks also took many years off her apparent age, and that she was in fact not much younger than him. 99's plastic surgery and Smart's lack of experience also made them the only 2 agents Kaos didn't recognize.
- (AP, AR) Tv and movie trope. Deceased preteen characters will often appear at different ages.
(Ex: The Ring, FeardotCom, Portrait of Jennie etc.) - fan art
- No AP but brief OA'd glimpse of the lounge singer.
- (adult "age acceleration" power) 2012. Spirits cause Daisy's young adult boyfriend's corpse to go from the Crypt Keeper to a pile of mulch in a matter of hours. They will turn the town's population into piles of dust.
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
- (flashback) 2009 - time
- (TF mind transfer) SciFi channel possession scene. change
- (FF) 1998 - years - Mila Kunis turned into Angelina Jolie.
- (coming of age song) 1958 musical film. Aging boulevardier Maurice Chevalier sings: "Thank heaven for little girls for little girls get bigger every day! Thank heaven for little girls they grow up in the most delightful way!"
- (unseen TF CB) Teen lost control and "turned into" a werewolf as a metaphor for puberty - crap cap
- (TF, coming of age) Teen werewolf film. Gloomy teenage Goth girls Brigitte (Emily Perkins) and Ginger (Katharine Isabelle) are both "late" in developing and made a pact to die before puberty. Ginger is mauled by "the Beast of Bailey Downs" on the night of her first period. Ginger's body starts changing in ways she's not prepared for.
Gnaw: Food of the Gods II
- (male growth) A scientist visits the home of a patient, a young boy, who he treated with a growth serum. The boy was gigantic. Some rats were exposed to the serum, and they too became gigantic - (derydan58)
- (slight adult face rejuvenation de-uglification) "The Gorgon", 1964. Defeated monster hag's head turned younger - video link
(Kung Fu Man)
- (20 to 35 adult flash forward) 2006, Natalie Portman.
Grajacy Z Talerza
- (AA size increase) bigger - (Process)
Grajacy Z Talerza
- (growth) "Playing from the plate", 1995 Poland. Dwarf woman comes to fall in love with disfigured man. Slowly the dwarf notices that she is growing taller. It continues until she is a full size woman, which she thinks will make the man fall out of love with her, so she runs off. Yet she keeps getting taller, because she still loves the disfigured man. She outgrows her cottage when the disfigured man finds her again. You see her at 108cm, 118cm, full size at 170cm, then giant size. No actual growth shown, but she says she is growing 10 cm a day - (dumpykins24, Allogagan, growthspurts)
- (flash forward) 1998. years
- (flashback) 1994 - male
Greystroke: the Legend of Tarzan
- (male flash forward) 1984. male
- (AR, possible AP RN) In pre-production. Columbia Pictures family comedy, producer Ricky Strauss, Ricochet. Written by Ian Deitchman and Kristin Rusk Robinson, the project is about the overprotective parents of a 13-year-old boy, who find themselves transformed into youngsters and enroll in their son's school - (Sapphire)
Hangover Part II, The
- (male ARed dream sequence) 2011.
The guys go to a monastery and meet the monks. To help them remember they are told to try and meditate. It doesn't work for Stu and Phil, but Alan sees some of the events from earlier in the film and some they can't remember - except the actors are replaced by boy actors. Only the main cast and Mr. Chow are shown to be boys, while everyone else remains normal.
- (male dream sequence ARed) "The Hangover" - hallucination
Hansel & Gretel Get Baked
- (adult rejuvenated & age stasis) 2013.
The classic fairy tale gets a modern twist. The witch is an old Nazi selling a new marijuana blend called "Black Forest". She sucks the life from her first victim, which returns her from old age to middle age. After killing another guy she appears to be in her 30s. Soon she looks like she is in her 20s. We learn she sucks the youth out of her victims to become young, while they become zombies.
Sadly she doesn't age to death, but is shoved into her oven. At the end we find out she survived and still looks young, but when Hansel takes her picture she looks very old.
The same actress played the witch at all ages - (Tazz)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2
- (AA young adult into older adult) 2011. Hermione temporarily "transforms" herself into Bellatrix.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- (adult FFed) 2011. They were reportedly made to look like middle aged adults at the end.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- (kinda looks like AP BE) A scandal has erupted over the movie poster. Critics allege Hermione's breasts were digitally enlarged. bust
- (unseen TF ability, including unseen age change ability) 2007, 5th movie.
Nymphadora Tonks (Natalie Tena) is a metamorphmagus who can make herself any age she wants. In the book she made herself taller and elderly. However the movie had no time for that.
Harry Potter series
- (looks like young adult to middle adult TFed) Polyjuice potion.
- (FF AA) cast changes
Harry Potter series
- (male FF) train years
- (kinda looks like adult rejuvenated) Shirley Henderson (11/24/1965) plays Moaning Myrtle, who resembles a teen.
- male face close-up scenes.
(TG adult rejuvenation) Crabb and Goyle turned into 1st year girls to act as lookouts for Malfoy while he was trying to sneak Death Eaters into the school - (The Gambler)
- (unseen age changing ability) - Tonks fan art
- Movie opted to include no age changes - Don't call her Nymphadora Tonks
Haunting of Morella, The
- (male old age) 1989. Morella strangles a blacksmith and steals his youth, causing him to age rapidly and die.
- (age forms glimpsed) "The Haunting", 1963.
Janet Mansell: Abigail age 6 - Amy Dalby: Abigail age 80
- When Abigail is a young girl, the rooms and corridors are generally poorly lit by gas lamps and candles with glowing halos of light. When Abigail is an old lady, the house is lit by more powerful electric lights.
- (unconfirmed AP, old aged) 1963 Robert Wise. Scene where a little girl ages into an old woman. With faces in the wall paper and breathing doors, the pounding and crying voices, the creepy nursery and "my God, who was holding my hand".
- Menacing house morphs young girl in her bed into old woman banging on the ceiling with cane.
- (old adult to young adult mind transfer, body theft) AKA "House", 1977 Japanese horror/comedy, Nobuhiko Obayashi. Based on idea from his 7-year-old daughter.
Teenage girl Oshare invites her friends to come visit her wheelchair-bound older aunt's house. They agree to fix up her run-down estate in the woods. However, the aunt is secretly a spirit who feeds off the flesh of marriageable young women. Possessing her niece, the aunt murders the girls one by one with help from her bewitched house. In the end, the aunt takes over Oshare's body so she can go on waiting for her long lost fiancé.
Hedwig and the Angry Inch
- (male FF face, AA) 2001 - male
- (oversized clothing) scene
herencia Valdemar II: La sombra prohibida, La
- (male & female old age scene) 2010, Spain.
"The Valdemar Legacy II: The Forbidden Shadow"
Lovecraft-themed forbidden magic book.
- Video link - screencaps - (Yoshihiro21)
- (ripping clothes scene) 2004 movie. The younger apprentice girl was in Crouching Tiger. Her clothes exploded off her body.
- (male adult as teen disguised) 1987. A stockbroker testifying against a mob boss receives death threats, so until the trial the broker shaves his beard, gives himself highlights and goes to high school. Everyone is fooled, including his own family members.
Hilfe, Ich Bin Ein Junge
- (preteen body swap) cover (Ricky)
- (AR AA) Alternate link for those unable to open clip on Yahoo group because of "codec": video link (video by Ricky)
- (AR scene) Germany 2001. Little boy inherits magical capacities from a wizard. At the end of the movie, a malicious teacher asks him to calculate a mathematical excercise. The little boy says a magic formula, and the teacher regresses into a small 11 year old girl in the classroom - (Ricky)
Himitsu no Akko-chan
- (AP glimpsed)
The AP glimpse direct video link
- screencaps - fan link - poster fan caps - slight info link
Himitsu no Akko-chan
- (AP) "Akko-chan: The Movie", "Akkos Secret", 9/1/2012, Japan.
Atsuko Kagami is an energetic elementary school girl with an affinity for mirrors. Akko-chan is then given a magical mirror and taught an enchantment that will allow her to transform. Haruka Ayase plays 5th grader Akko, who can open her magical compact, say "tekumakumayakon," and transform into her 22-year-old self for her elite salaryman love interest.
- Trailer glimpse link - caps
Himitsu no Akko-chan
- (AP) It starts after about 5 minutes.
Full movie link - screencaps
- (mind transfer) AKA "Secret" Japan 1999. Yojiro Takita, Ryoko Hirosue. Wife's spirit transferred into daughter after bus accident. caps
Hinog Sa Pilit (Sobra Sa Tamis)
- (excellent AP CB glimpse) Very, very short scene of a preteen girl growing to full womanhood. Laila is curious about love and wants to grow up fast. She sneaks off to the temple and makes a magic wish. That night something very strange begins to happen in her body. Hinog sa pilit refers to fruit that is forced to speed-ripen far from the tree.
- Video links: the AP CB BE scene - the bedroom reaction - Notice: Unfortunately Dailymotion demands an over-18 account to be able to view the 2nd video.
Screencaps: AP CB BE - morning surprise
Laila discovers her boy friend has also grown up overnight, and has already changed into age-appropriate clothing. Their classmates don't recognize the now adult children.
Screencaps: the school encounter
Low quality vid of the 1 second CB glimpse gif (1.7 MB)
Hinog Sa Pilit (Sobra Sa Tamis)
- (potentially excellent AP movie, no further info available at this time) Philippines 2002, Tagalog / Filipino. "Unnatural maturity it is too sweet"? Paolo Rivero, Sydney Segovia.
- 8-year old Laila was confused by her parents and older sister's trysts. She was so curious about womanhood that it led her to make a wish at a wishing well. The magic well granted her wish and she wakes up the next morning as a fully developed 18 year old (Monina Perez). She keeps the secret of her rapid growth from everyone except for her older sister, Diana (Halina Perez). Before long, Laila meets and falls in love. Things get complicated when she encounters difficulty in adjusting to adult life and passions. However, her boy friend also grows into an adult man - (Akira)
- Links, no pictures: Tagalog - Japanese - buy
- (AP movie) cover no AP. Pics of the cast only.
His & Hers
- (AA FF) Feature documentary, Ken Wardrop, Ireland, 2010.
Delightfully combines observation and charm to tell a 90-year-old love story through the voices of 70 women. Intimate gender and cultural snapshot explores a woman's relationships with the men in her life - father, boyfriend, husband, son. Following sequentially from little girl to old woman, each character portrait is woven into one perfectly crafted cinematic quilt - (EPDistribution)
- (very slight adult "rejuvenation") - Unseen "youth theft" video link - caps
Hole (in 3D), The
- (POV kinda looks like mental ARed) "The Hole (in 3D)", 2009, Joe Dante.
Susan moves with her sons to a rural house where they discover a bottomless hole in the basement that leads to their worst fears - specifically, their childhood home at a time when their abusive father was still around. The exaggerated scale of the sets, representing how the rooms appeared to the kids when they were very young and frightened, is filled out by the 3D in a really unnerving way.
- (body swap) Made for Tv female body swap movie. Britney, a rich, spoiled child, and Rachel, an orphan, switch bodies after wishing on a star atop a Christmas tree. Each girl wakes up as the other - Britney in Rachel's foster home, and Rachel in Britney's family's mansion. The swap is facilitated by an angel, who is trying to help the party-planner, Danni, find happiness - (Metamorphose.org)
- (face FFed) Wendy years.
Video link - screencaps
- (FFed AA to OA) 1991 - caps
- (fairy growth power AA) Julia Roberts swells up to human size, her expanding form effortlessly bursting through a clock.
- (rapid size increase) - Fairy expansion, clock burstout scene.
Hot Tub Time Machine Review from Spill.com
- (male AR) Animated movie review. Somewhat disturbing scene starts around 5:10.
Video link - male flashback screencaps - male AR screencaps - (Jeffr_2bya)
- Also a funny bit on The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button Movie Review.
Hot Tub Time Machine
- (male adult AA time-flashback) 2010 - male ages
House of Sand, The
- (adult flash forward to old age, flashback to younger adult) 2006 "Casa de Areia" period film. Fernanda Montenegro plays 2 roles in the same scene, a younger and older version of herself. The makeup for the older version took approximately 3 hours to apply, and 3 more hours to make the younger character.
How I Married My High School Crush
- (adult FFed, AA movie) Katee Sackhoff, 2007 Lifetime. "The Wedding Wish", "Be Careful What You Wish For"
Thanks to an eclipse on her wedding day, a 1990s teenager wakes up 20 years in the future.
Link: adult to older adult AA
How I Won the War
- (male old age) 1967, John Lennon. In the last scene, Michael Crawford's face ages 30 years.
Howling II: Stirba - Werewolf Bitch
- (adult rejuvenation) 1985 - immortal werewolf queen youth theft
Howling II: Your Sister is a Werewolf, The
- (old age to adult rejuvenation) 1985 movie. AKA The Howling II: Stirba - Werewolf Bitch. Old hag 'Stirba' becomes busty, horny young 'Stirba' (portrayed by Playboy actress Sybil Danning) after sacrificing a virgin bride and sucking the youth from her! They use cutaways to howling disciples and a strange, but unconvincing, dissolving head - (Dr Destruct)
Hugga Bunch, The
- (old age) Live-action/puppetry 1985 special. A girl (Gennie James) goes into Huggaland to seek the magical apples of youth. She visits the Hugglets nursery/garden (Hugglets are baby Hugga Bunches, and the adult Huggas look like human babies, so Huggaland is like the Island of the Alive in "It's Alive! 3", but toothless). In a scary scene the witch queen gets her hand stuck underneath the glass and she turns grey. She gets about 80 years older in only a few seconds because of apple withdrawal.
- (adult age stasis, adult old age) "The Hunger", Vampire Miriam Blaylock possesses eternal life and youth. Her chosen companions will share her endless existence but only retain their youth for 200 years before rapidly aging into husks.
- (old age, male old age) 1983. Bizarre love triangle between a doctor who specializes in sleep and aging research, and a stylish vampire couple. David Bowie's character ages 200 years in a matter of minutes, and retreats to his coffin. Miriam (Catherine Deneuve) is punished for her crimes, and as she screams, turns into an ancient, shriveled body who will herself be forced to live out eternity as a living corpse.
- (male adult size increase) male rapid development.
- (male growth) Cheesy 80s flick. Computer geek sells his soul to the devil in exchange for becoming a blond hunk. The transformation occurs when he's asleep and the series of shots featuring his muscles swelling -- with stretching sounds -- ends with a generous swelling in his boxers.
- (flashed forward, coming of age) AKA The Bow. 2005, South Korea, Kim Ki-duk. Crusty old man uses bow against lascivious men who would love to paw a doelike 16-year-old girl (Han Yeo-reum) whom he has raised on his boat since age 6. When the girl turns 17, the old man is planning a "wedding", but a college student becomes a rival for her affections. The climax conveys a young girl's loss of innocence and her maidenhead - cover
- (old age) poster
- (old aged) 1956 movie, Italy. Movie based on the Elizabeth Bathory legend (evil woman regains her youth by draining the blood of young women), which cleverly combines a stock vampire scenario with a mad doctor. Bava used a wig with filaments which photographed white under the green 'aging' lighting. The aging techniques were allegedly also used in "Ben Hur: A Tale of the Christ" (1925), "Doctor Jekyll and Mister Hyde" (Fredric March), "Little Big Man" (Dustin Hoffman), "Black Sunday" (Bava again). link
I Wish I Were A...
- (impersonation wishes) Kid videos, VHS, 1995.
"I Wish I Were a Ballerina", "I Wish I Were a Football Player", "I Wish I Were a Cheerleader", "I Wish I Were a Cowboy"
- "Wishing Well Willy" grants kids' wishes - covers
I'm Not There
- (adults AA) 2007. Dylan was played by different actors.
- (mind transfer, TG) AKA "On Thin Ice", Nicholle Tom. Dress-up problem as woman. TGed
- (male AP AA, old age) 1984. During the space battle at the end of the movie, the crew ages fast. A baby boy is born and joins the fight.
If You Believe
- (kinda like ARed) 1999 Ally Walker. A bump on the head wakes up a younger version of a book editor. She helps her reconnect with her dreams and youthful enthusiasm.
Ile Wazy Kon Trojanski?
- (adult time travel to past adult life, others see self as younger adult) Poland, 2008.
AKA "How Much Does the Trojan Horse Weigh?" Reminiscent of "Peggy Sue Got Married" and "16 Wishes".
Julisz Machulski. Ilona Ostrowska: Zosia Albrecht-Radecka.
- There was a bathroom scene where a wistful 40 y.o. woman, regretting she didn't meet her husband until later in life, wished to go back 13 years in time and was miraculously transported back to her adult youth in 1987 under communism, where everyone else apparently sees her as a young adult. Zosia tries to engineer a breakup with her first husband and a meeting with the man she will marry in 1995.
- cap - (Dimitri)
Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, The
- (male old age stasis) The titular character suffers from this.
- (adult to OA mind transfer) "The Immortalizer", 1990 Horror. A crazed scientist kidnaps young, beautiful men and women so he can swap their brains with old, wealthy people.
- (adult age stasis) Amanda Seyfried, Andrew Niccol, 10/28/11. In the future, the wealthy stop aging at 25 - scene
- (AA age forms) Cobb's kids always appear to look the same, with seemingly identical clothes and haircuts, but different child actors played Cobb's kids at older ages, and it has been confirmed that their clothes were NOT the same.
- (male adult OAd dream sequence, adults OAd dream sequence)
Many years pass by in a dream within a dream.
Initiation of Sarah, The
- (old age RN, young adult age stasis, Summer Glau BEd height growth)
2006, ABC Family, Tv movie. Re-imagined remake of 1978 horror film, The Initiation of Sarah.
Competing covens of witches form rival sororities who lure Sarah (Mika Boorem) and her fraternal twin sister, Lindsey (Summer Glau). The "bad" coven must feed The Eternal Flame with the blood of a powerful natural witch to maintain their powers. At Alpha Nu, we briefly see Chorine's true form as an old woman who shape-shifts back into a beautiful 21 year old college student. More than anything in her life, Lindsay wants to be fuller figured. The bad coven promises to make her look as voluptuous as she wants if she joins. The next day, Sarah sees Lindsay, taller and more full-figured. Chorine offers to do the same for Sarah, if she joins.
- (time loop) 2009, Jamin Winans. The death of little Emma (Quinn Hunchar) causes her father to commit suicide: he becomes Ink and is tasked with abducting his former daughter. The paradox is resolved when other characters alter the timeline and allow Ink to rescue Emma from sacrifice, thus ensuring that he will no longer exist.
- (male adult old age) Laura Dern is a struggling actress whose real life starts mingling with the life of the character she is portraying. The film is told out of sequence as Nikki weaves in and out of various dreams and nightmares. In classic Lynch style, we get everything from a room of rabbits acting out a sitcom to a room full of Polish men who change shapes and ages at will.
- (possible ARed, coming of age) Lucile Hadzihalilovic surreal movie, France. Tale of a young girls school may be of afterlife since all the pupils arrive in a coffin. Hadzihalilovic doesn't shy away from a group of prepubescent girls swimming, and a bathing teenager staring at her still-developing nude body in the mirror.
instant people (movie theme)
- (AA) Mysterious characters appear to have suddenly materialized fully formed at their current ages.
- The Odd Life of Timothy Green - 8/15/12.
Couple buries their wishes for a baby in a box in the backyard. The following day they wake to find a 10 y.o. boy on their doorstep.
- Ruby Sparks - 7/25/12.
Novelist creates a young woman character who inspires him. When he finds Ruby in the flesh, sitting on his couch, he is completely flabbergasted.
Interview with the Vampire
- (age stasis, AA, Hair growth morph) Kirsten Dunst - Claudia hasn't aged in 30 years. ages
Into the Woods
- (slight adult rejuv) 2014. Ugly old witch devises potion she needs to somewhat increase adult youth and beauty. She does not get that much younger since she's played by a 65 year old actress, who, while she looks great for her age, is still way too old to play someone who is supposed to be young - (JayGee, Metamorphose.org)
- (cloning movie, minor coming of age) "The Island", 2005 Scarlett Johansson. She's only 3 but looks 18.
It's a Small World
- (male adult age stasis illusion & disguise) 1950, "man in a child's body" story.
Paul Dale is a proportional dwarf who looks like a 6 y.o. boy. It starts with him as a 12 y.o. being teased by his classmates. Then we see him at 21, running away to join the circus, only he lands in a big city where he meets a lovely woman who wants him to steal jewelry and wallets (he has to dress like a little boy to do this). He winds up in the circus after all, and meets a lovely proportional dwarf woman.
It's not really AR, but he does look and sound like a kid, even if he is 21. He's shown smoking a pipe and drinking beer (gets quite drunk and clowns around) and tries to woo a woman, but as the film's poster says, he's "a man forced to live in a child's world".
- (accelerating development glimpsed) Within minutes of its birth, a malevolent baby kills everyone in the room except mom.
Ja nejsem ja
- (male adult TF body and adult age swap) 1985, Czechoslovakia, Vaclav Vorlicek.
Bald older man switches bodies with younger and better looking man.
- Video link - screencaps - (Muscledrain)
Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa
- (male adult OA disguise) 2013, Johnny Knoxville. Pranks.
- (flashback/flash forward, kinda sorta looks like AA ARed/APed) "The Jacket", Adrien Brody, Laura Marano: Little Jackie. The movie is set between 1992 and 2005. Little girl flashback/flash forward into Keira Knightley.
- (adult growth spurt) 2004 movie. link Jackie Hyde stumbles across a serum that allows a person to shape shift and become anyone they want to. Blythe Metz performs as Jackie's villainous alter ego. She goes to strip clubs and transforms into men and women - (Metamorphose)
- (FF AA) 1996, Anna Paquin. As a child, she really knew how to perform. Grown-up Jane (age 22) is played by Charlotte Gainsbourg. I loved the transition from younger Jane to older. It was flawless. It felt like you really did see her grow before your eyes. The expressions and mannerisms were consistent, thus not interfering with the flow of the film.
Jean De Florette
Manon Des Sources
- (flash forward AA)
1986 French duology, historical dramas based on Marcel Pagnol novel.
A beautiful but shy shepherdess (Emmanuelle Beart) plots vengeance on the men responsible for her father's demise when she was smaller.
After seeing her bathe naked in the mountains, Ugolin develops an interest in Manon, who is disgusted by his ugliness and vileness. Ugolin's interest in Manon soon becomes a passionate love.
Jean Harlow (actress)
- (BE) 1920s star said to be compulsive exhibitionist was accused of using her ample bosom to advance her career. It was claimed her breasts expanded as the room temperature went up, and she therefore treated them with ice before a public appearance.
Johnny Mysto: Boy Wizard
- (male AR TG AA scene) 1997.
Amateur illusionist Johnny accidentally sends his sister Andrea to Camelot, where they must help superwizard Merlin do battle.
- Man to girl shrinkdown
- (unseen height increased) 2006, South Korea.
AKA "The World of Silence", "Quiet World", "The Missing Girl".
- 12-year-old fast-growing actress Bo-bae Han (Hahn Bo-bae, 3/4/94) found herself in a dilemma. "We had a hard time fitting her into her clothes because she grew more than four inches while shooting the film."
- (flashed forward, mind transfer into younger selves) 1995. Characters were returned to their childhood at the end - FB - FF
- (teen to adult FF) 2008 - time
- (adult stasis & adult rejuvenation) 2015. Life on Earth and other planets has been seeded to harvest a type of adult youth serum that allows alien royalty to live forever.
One of the older royal women immerses herself in a large basin. Some lightning effects later, and she emerges with a younger adult body - (CJ)